ELVIS – THE LOST PERFORMANCES 2+

Para traducir esta página, puedes ir a

http://translate.google.es/?hl=es

Y copiar allí el texto que quieras traducir 

ELVIS – THE LOST PERFORMANCES 2+

Star did it again!!

22 years after the VHS release, STAR is proud to present an upgraded version of this fan favorite.

All tracks on this set have been re-edited and new audio is used to create an amazing result!!

Over 3,5 hours of pure STAR magic, put together in a deluxe digipack.

Disc one:

The original program.. but  re-edited and the sound will blow you away!!

Much MUCH better then before!! Also the picture quality has been upgraded.

Walk A Mile in My Shoes/The Wonder of You/Don't Cry Daddy/In the Ghetto

There Goes My Everything/Make the World Go Away/Just Pretend/Heartbreak 

Hotel/Twenty Days and Twenty Nights/Love Me/Hound Dog/Don't Be Cruel

Washed My Hands in Muddy Water/I Was the One/Cattle Call/Baby Let's Play

House/Don't/Money Honey/All Shook Up/Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel/Are You 

Lonesome Tonight?/I Can't Stop Loving You/ How Great Thou Art/Release Me

I Can't Stop Loving You.

Disc Two: (dual layer)

After hours of research the STAR team delivers an additional 2,5 hours!! Of new footage and edits, using the latest remastered audio, this is a real WINNER!

I'm Left You're Right She's Gone (live version)

Includes newly found fifties footage, UNRELEASED  so far as well as actual footage of Elvis singing the song.

I Got A Woman

Tutti Frutti

I Was the One

Blue Suede Shoes

Heartbreak Hotel

Above tracks are all Dorsey Show performances, and  very hard to find, complete edits make them very enjoyable!

Dialogue

I Want You, I Need You, I Love You

Hound Dog

Two tracks from the famous Milton Berle Show, although Hound Dog is well known, it nearly never is presented complete, here it is!

Tonight's All Right For Love – the European version IMPOSSIBLE to find!

Didja Ever Rare footage of Elvis on the set and meeting the queen of Thailand!

Blue Suede Shoes The ''spliced""  This is Elvis version, re-edited without the voice over.

Road Medley Previously releases on the Alternate 68 Comeback, but this is a real gem, includes alternate footage and audio , a completely NEW road medley is made with outtakes.

See See Rider

I Got A Woman/Amen

That's All Right

Are You Lonesome Tonight?

Jailhouse Rock

Hurt

I Really Don't Want To Know

Seven tracks from the June 19, 1977 OMAHA performance, all versions are different to the ones used on earlier Star releases and the official tv special…

Elvis is in very bad health, and should not have been on this stage, included purely for die-hard fans, it still is breathtaking to watch.

Best thing is sound and picture has been improved since the Final Curtain release.

 

Something

You Gave Me A Mountain

Steamroller Blues

It's Over

I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry

What Now My Love

Welcome to My World

I'll Remember You

 

All performances of the January 12 (alternate)  have been re-edited with new remastered sound (2013)

 

Jailhouse Rock includes outtakes from the movie

 

Nice to Go Travelling

Fame and Fortune

Stuck On You

Witchcraft-Love Me Tender

 

From the Franks Sinatra Timex Welcome Home Elvis show

Only Elvis performances are included to make it more watchable then

the complete show.

 

You've Lost That Loving Feeling

Twenty Days and Twenty Nights

Words

The Next Step is Love (part)

August 7, 1970 rehearsals  not released elsewhere in this format, again edited into complete performances.

 

I've Lost You – the forgotten version, as released on the original That's The Way it is  album, but in the movie another version was used.

Stranger in the Crowd, the August 13 live version, edited with new remastered sound, keep those speakers open!!!

 

Love Me

Alll Shook Up

Heartbreak Hotel

Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel

Hound Dog

On Tour rehearsals, these outtakes have been released on other dvds,  but here they are complete for the first time, without the annoying text in the picture! Sound is also much better!

 

Johnny B. Good

Are You Lonesome Tonight?

What Now My Love

If I Can Dream.

Last but not least some hard to find Elvis The Concert performances. Some were cut from the released dvd.

  

 

 

 



Este mensaje no contiene virus ni malware porque la protección de avast! Antivirus está activa.


ELVIS MEMORIES EN EBAY